Saturday, March 1, 2008

Thing 13

I chose the iGoogle homepage and calendar. They seemed easiest since I have set up a new email, and google reader.

The calendar is great! I have a similar program at work, but this I can take everywhere with me, and helps manage homelife too. Having a to-do list is also great since I can't always remember what needs to be done. This should help me plan some events with my friends too since I have trouble remembering what I need to do from week to week.

I really liked all the widgits, and selected quite a few fun ones.

I looked at backpack, but it is so similar to what we already have a tthe library that I don't think it will be useful, but I like that it is there. and I know I will use the PDF converter, only last month we went through a big ordeal because we had a word file that needed converting. Isn't it nice to have all these resources.

No comments: