Saturday, March 1, 2008

Thing 18

Youtube is so fun. I love searching for Sesame Street clips to show my little girl, or music videos for me.

It is of course blocked at work, but I can view things at home. Due to the block it isn't as useful at work.

Google video was cool. I wonder if that works at the library...That would allow for some library fun. I am trying to create some library promotions using video. I am responsible for our library channel and the more we can do to promote the better.

There is no sound on this computer...I will continue blog about videos later

Google Videos works at the library. This will be useful for my cable channel, and for advertising if we do more with the tools we have.

If we create videos of the library we can share these on these sites as well!!

No comments: