Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Thing 15

I think the idea of having gaming contests in the library is cool, it would be a fun entertaining activity for kids. A program like that would take a lot of capital to get started though and then there is the supervision concern.

Puzzle Pirates
Fear the pirate "Ye cats"
Bilging was fun. I was "fine." I challenged a couple of other pirates to practive sword fights, and lost miserably. It was fun though, and I can see how it could be addicting.

My brothers have both been active in the online gaming world. My bothers guild is made up of people from all over the country and it has been a fun thing for him to do in his free time.

I am planning on trying second life, and getting better at puzzle pirates. I think I need to read the wiki though because I just jumped in, and though it was fun. It was also confusing.

My neice (age 7) really liked my pirate.

No comments: