Saturday, March 1, 2008

Things 20

The Common craft show thing made me want to upload all my videos. We had a fatal error and I lost 20 days of pictures of my one year old. It was traumatic.

I have a myspace page and I love using it to reconnect with friends. I recently was found by a friend who I have n't seen in 8 years. It is so much fun. I don't use it find new friends though because frankly I have trouble keeping up with all my friends now.

I do like that I can update and view updates especially the pictures from my friends papges. I have a lot of firends that have moved far away and this is a great way to stay connected.

THe HCL Library myspace page is fun. That would be a grat way to connect tot he teens that are at our library and a good way to get feedback.

I like that the Denver page is very teen oriented, and that they have books on their comment areas. It would be a good way to know what kids like.

No comments: