Monday, April 14, 2008

Thing 21

A good friend of mine has been doing goodreads for along time. He has over 900 entries of good books, and he has been trying to get me to start my page too. So now finally I did! It should be fun to see what others are reading and get reviews of good books, though I never seem to run out of good reads. This particular friend likes a lot of the books that I like though and he is someone that inspires discussion, so I will enjoy reading his reviews.

I really like the webjunction too. I just signed up, so I am still exploring, but online classes. These are neat, and kind of go along with what we are trying to do here. Learn more about what we do! I also like that there are discussion boards with people that are in the business, and how you can get ideas for programming by reading what others are doing.

We have been using project playlist a little at work. Everyone is slowly getting a theme song, and it is really fun when someone comes in and randomly hears their song. My favorite is randomly I will play "darth vaders theme" for one of our pages. He always smiles and starts laughing.

There were a few other social media sites that I think will be very fun to try. I need to make sure I don't overload though. I could definately spend hours on the internet!

No comments: